As experts in IT & business continuity and already operating on a flexible remote working model, Cybrid is well prepared to cope with whatever situation comes our way.
In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, here’s how we are able to maintain the highest levels of service we are known for while helping our clients continue to operate with minimal disruption:
- All of our systems, applications, helpdesk suites and even our phones are 100% in the cloud. This means that location is really not relevant to our workforce. Staff can work from wherever they need, with no impact on our remote support services.
- Our key operational staff have dedicated office spaces already constructed in their home offices, complete with all the equipment, drinks and snacks they’ll ever need!
- Our Microsoft Teams-based cloud phone system supports remote handsets, softphones and mobile calling; allowing continuous phone access to our teams, and ensuring all departments will continue to work seamlessly. Microsoft Teams remotely connects our staff, customers and vendors for productive collaboration and content sharing.
- Our field engineers will still be available to provide onsite support for as long as it is practically possible and we will liaise directly with each of our clients to keep them up to date regarding onsite support availability. However, with over 90% of our support calls occurring remotely, onsite support demand is already low.
- Our staff travel movements are being monitored to avoid international travel to high-risk countries and to eliminate any unnecessary travel.
- None of our staff will be penalised for isolating or taking time off – we don’t want to discourage sensible precaution.
- All of our staff have access to up-to-date health guidelines and have been provided with relevant training, updated cleanliness processes, and provisions such as hand cleaners, wipes and IT equipment sanitising supplies.
Updates on this matter will be emailed directly to clients and posted on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, or if you need help getting your business prepared for remote working, please get in touch.
t: 0345 5670006